Funny, Me

I just do not want to.
Its getting hurts more each day.
The "how if" question haunt me when I remembering you, Hubby. Imho, A good man will never makes his lady asking too much, A good man will never let his lady feels like she's the bitchy one. I know its a bit hyperbolic but this is what I am really feels in current day. Lucky is never figured the failed one before. It would be hard to be fixed. Easily forgiven but hard to heal the wound. This is what I could describe. The peanut in a nutcracker. Jiya. But I wish happiness always around you; You'll got all the blessing; but I am not think about us anymore. You seems happy when you far away from me. 

Sleep well, I do not remember how to spell I love you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku juga, Perempuan.

HCH

Dear ex. Watch out, I show you what you've lost about.